White International provides a comprehensive range of high quality industrial equipment and solutions suited towards tradesman, technicians, manufacturers and engineers. We market and distribute premium brands sourced from around the world. We distribute over 20,000 products for use in a variety of industries such as maintenance and repair, aerospace, petrochemical, mining, manufacturing and agriculture.
We service all of the Australian and New Zealand markets.
From humble beginnings importing hand tools and distributing direct to end users, White International has rapidly grown into a national importation and distribution company servicing multiple markets utilising quality product from around the world.
Our focus on premium quality products and customer service has assisted greatly in achieving our current status of being a key supplier to the markets we service.
Our head office is based in Sydney with distribution centres in Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand.
Our Corporate Video
White International has rapidly grown into a national importation and distribution company servicing multiple markets across many different product groups.
We utilise three key market distribution channels:
- Retail/DIY Hardware – covering major national retail hardware groups such as Bunnings, Mitre 10, Danks and other independents stores.
- Trade & Industrial Resellers – building, manufacturing, engineering, electrical and automotive markets such as Blackwoods, AIS, ISG, Total Tools and BOC.
- Pump Specialists – plumbing and irrigation groups such as Tradelink, Reece, Plumbtec, CRT/ Prowater, Thinkwater and other garden and nursery customers. We are partnered with an extensive network of standalone businesses who specialise in supplying pumping solutions.
Our dedication to premium quality products and consistent customer service has cemented our position as a key supplier to the markets we service.
With over 30 brands and 20,000 active SKU’s, White International represents well known international brands bringing them to our local market. Our ever growing range of brands include:
- DAB Pumps – 32 Years
- Zenit Pumps – 15 Years
- Stahlwille – 12 Years
- White International Tool Storage – 27 Years
- Global Water Solutions – 11 years
Our Own Brands
Not only do we act as a distributor for many well respected worldwide brands, but our portfolio includes Australian owned brands by White International:
- Abbott & Ashby
- Bianco Pumpz
- Bianco Rainsaver
- Universal Pumps
- White International Tool Storage
- Bianco icon
- Customer Service
- Our Customer Service department is made up with 15 dedicated staff to assist with product enquires, receiving orders from our customers and end users.
- With ongoing training, our Customer Service department is a wealth of knowledge and able to assist with selecting the right type of product for your application.
- Sales Department
- With Sales personnel spread across Australia & New Zealand, our Sales department grow our brands with new opportunities, focusing on developing our customers' businesses with our team of state based Business Development Managers.
- White international also relies on the hard work from our external representive agencies such as Flint Sales who act on our behalf within South Australia.
- Inventory / Supply
- Responsible for the supply of stock sourced from around the world, our supply department is constantly reviewing our current stock levels and assessing upcoming demands. Their main aim is to supply in full, on time for each order and minimise any delays to our customers.
- Product Management
- Our Product Management personnel constantly review our range and the needs of our customers to ensure we bring the right products to the market.
- Overseeing our sourcing agents around the globe, they inspect manufacturing factories and conduct quality testing to ensure our products meet your customers' standards.
- Marketing Department
- The Marketing Department are responsible for the implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions across Australia & New Zealand.
- Providing marketing assistance to the dealer network via targeted marketing campaigns that include inhouse development of flyers, mail drops and email campaigns.
- Dispatch & Workshops
- Our Dispatch team ensures orders are picked and packed correctly and efficiently so they arrive to our customers in a timely manner.
- Onsite workshops conduct quality control to ensure a reliable product is hitting the market. Responsible for the inspection and repair of any products that are returned and manufacture of specialised parts of our product range.
White International Pty Ltd was founded in 1952 and later acquired by Lonsyd Pty Ltd in 1976. Lonsyd Pty Ltd itself is an investment company formed in 1957 by the Executive Chairman, Mr Peter Ryba.
Since becoming part of the Lonsyd Group, White International has been dedicated to providing a professional service to our clients. Our Australian family owned company has become widely diverse and quick to identify new market opportunities. A sound financial management capacity has enabled White International to progress quickly and with a solid foundation for the future.
Through dedication and hard work, White International is continuing to gather momentum and has advanced into a new era of exciting potential having built our business on quality and innovation.
Our reputation is built through thriving on innovation and adhering to strict quality control and continuous improvement guidelines by consistently returning a high level of service to all customers and clients.
White International originally imported and distributed hand tools and equipment direct to consumers within the Industrial market. In 1981, we broadened the scope of our activities when we entered the Pump market with products aimed at the rural, industrial and marine sectors. At this time, we changed our distribution strategy and elected to supply all our products through nominated distributors and not direct to end users. In 1989 our New Zealand operation was established.
In 2013, White International signed an acquisition of JW Ross to acquire all assets and extend our Trade sector. Integrating the two businesses together strengthened our Trade / Industrial division giving customers a broader selection of products.
Our History Timeline
- 1952 – White International Founded
- 1976 – Acquired by the Ryba family
- 1981 – Started trading in Pumps
- 1985 – Entered the Hardware market
- 1988 – Launched Toolbox range
- 1989 – Established NZ warehouse and distribution facility
- 1994 – Relocated to Alexandria
- 1996 – Tony Ryba appointed Group Managing Director
- 2002 – Company restructured into three distinct operating divisions (Pumps, Retail & Trade Industrial)
- 2003 – Stahlwille acquired
- 2004 – Bianco Pumps Launched
- 2004 – Relocated to Milperra
- 2006 – Bianco Rainsaver launched
- 2011 – CNP distribution launched
- 2012 – Acquisition of Universal Pumps
- 2013 – Acquisition of JW Ross
- 2014 – Triton distribution launched